Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOVE is in the air !


Happy Valentine's Day friends! :) I threw together some outfits that I would personally wear on this fabulous day. My boyfriend, as most of you know, lives in San Diego, so we'll be celebrating this weekend, and I cannot wait!

Anyways, I tend to lean toward neutral colors, as I like to be able to mix and match my items (more bang for your buck!). I think this peplum top is absolutely adorable, especially with some (of course) neutral cropped skinnies. I enjoy this outfit mostly because it can be worn during the day with flats, and then dressed up at night with some heels.

As for the second outfit, I chose something on the fancier side. I picked a Lauren Conrad black lace dress and paired it with a red pump and a waist-length blazer. This outfit is extremely appropriate for a romantic night on the town, or an outing at a fancy restaurant.

As you can tell, both the dress and the pants can be mixed and matched with different colors, which in my book is a TOP priority! To spice these outfits up (as well as my other outfits), I add one pop of color - the heels, and the peplum.

Hope you guys have a wonderful Valentine's Day !

No comments:

Post a Comment